There are different ways to earn money online with your blog, i just recently published a post on how you can turn your website into adsense revenue sharing blog, where multiple authors can earn from their articles, using free wordpress plugins. You can read the full post here- How to Set up Adsense Revenue Sharing on WordPress Blog, and today, we are going to discuss another cool method to earn with your website without google adsense or per clicks. All you need is traffic and you get paid per impression. (but you are going to need a lot of traffic to earn passive income using this method)
Cost Per Impression or CPM advertisements is one of the way of making money with your website or blog. Most of the Websites bloggers build today, depended on Google AdSense, but having another source of revenue can help you earn even more. And what if you have been banned from adsense? Then you must be looking for the best adsense alternatives, this is going to solve your problem. I would have advice that you use Media.net, but they are the top scammers from india!! You can read my full review here- Media.net Review- Scam me $500!!
There are also different advertising programs that you can use to earn from your blog like,
- Pay Per Click (this are contextual ads like adsense, chitika etc, where you get paid per click.), you can read my article on 5 Best Adsense Alternatives To Earn With your Blog
- Cost per sale (this are ads where you get paid per sale you made through your affiliate link, this sites includes, amazon.com, cj.com, clickbank.com etc)
- Cost Per Action (this are CPA program where you get paid for visitors who fill out a form or subscribe to whatever the advertisers are promoting) etc.
But with Cost Per Impression, (CPM) you get paid for the traffic you get to your website, you don’t bother about sales, you don’t bother about clicks or filling any form, you only focus on writing articles and getting traffic to your website, the rest will be taken care of.
All you need to do is to sign up for a CPM program and put their ad code on your blog and the CPM ads will start displaying and you earn on the basis of CPM, cost per thousand impressions. (You get paid when that ad is displayed 1000 times). No need to bother about how many clicks that particular ads is getting or how many leads it will generate.
CPM rates can be automatically fixed or can be different depending upon the advertiser, your country, your website topic, your website traffic source and many other stuffs. Displaying CPM ads can make you lots of cool money if you get lots of traffic to your website/blog, most of the websites accept only .com website, so if you are on sub-domain like blogger.com or wordpress. You will need to buy a custom domain and move to a cheap hosting blog.
Here is a rough Example of how much you can earn with your website using CPM program:
assuming you get around 10,000 visitors per day and around 20,000 page views per day and you are getting CPM rates of$2 then your earning when calculated will be;
- 20000/1000= 20 CPM x $2=$40 per day and a total of $1,200 per month. For me, this is big money and you can earn passive income from your website(s) if you have more websites that has lots of traffic.
I have taken out the time to compiled the most popular and paying CPM Ad network which have good CPM rates.
Before you sign-up, please note that Every CPM network has different requirements, so you can read their requirements and see if you qualify to apply.
Top Best 14 Paying CPM Advertising Network to Join
1 Tribal Fusion: Without much writing, Tribal Fusion is one of the most popular CPM ad network in the market right now. They are popular for their high CPM rates. If you get more than 500,000 unique visitors per month then you can apply for Tribal Fusion publisher program here- http://www.tribalfusion.com/.
2. Advertising: this is a part of AOL. Advertising.com is among the top CPM ads network in the industry and it is also popular for high paying CPM rates. To apply for advertising.com as a publisher, your website must have high visitors monthly. You can apply here- Advertising.com
3. CPX Interactive: CPX Interactive was named 6th fastest growing privately held US advertising company in 2008 by Inc. Magazine for their annual list of corporate success stories. They deliver true scalability and transparency. You can apply here- http://www.cpxinteractive.com
4. TechnoratiMedia: this is the largest social media advertising network. With deep agency and client relationships, they deliver targeted campaigns from top brands at high CPM. Technorati media do business with ups with many companies including Google, MSN, Yahoo!, IGN, Hearst, CNET, Tribal Fusion, Washington Post, and TimeInc. You can apply here- http://technoratimedia.com/publishers/
5. Casale Media : Casale Media is another best CPM advertising program that offers high CPM rates and they also offers fixed CPM rates. To be accepted into Casale Media publisher, your website must be getting around 50,000 unique visitors per month. You can apply here- http://www.casalemedia.com/
6. Burst Media: Burst Media is among the top cpm program with high rate, Burst Media gives their publishers high CPM, quality campaigns, and the full control of how you need the ads to run on your site. To apply for Burst Media, your website must be getting a minimum traffic of 25,000 monthly page views or 5,000 monthly unique views/visitors. You can apply as Burst Media Publisher here- http://www.burstmedia.com/
Click on the links below and then read the requirements before applying.
I have listed the best 14 CPM advertising program to join and earn passive income online with your blog.