AdMediaKing.com Publisher Network Review – Scam or Paying?
It has been a while since i reviewed adsense alternative, i was doing some research and find out about this ad network and thought it has a lot of offers for publishers who are looking to monetize their website. The Network is Admediaking.com (You can click on the link to sign-up and get accepted automatically)
Ad Media King is a relatively new publisher network which follow the CPM model, that is they pay per impression. As at the time of publishing this article, they are yet to build any kind of reputation – good or bad, however, when i was doing some search, i came across some publishers that have been paid (More than 10 blogs published their payment proofs, this proofs that Admediaking.com is not a scam).
Don’t expect high earnings from admediaking ads. Their CPM rate is just about decent, since am yet to verify it on my blogs, i saw some publishers claiming that the CPM rate is around $0.12 to $0.20.
This is one of the best adsense alternative for India Publishers but it also accept international members.
One of the best thing about Admediaking is that they are Net-15 payment and you can get paid when you reach $2.
Is Admediaking.com Scam?
I can’t say for real, but i have seen other bloggers getting paid, I will be adding them to a few of my websites and will definitely reach payout in a few days time, then i will have PROOF if they are scam or paying.
Admediaking.com Payment Proofs
No payment proofs from me, but like i stated above, you can see other bloggers posting their Admediaking.com payment proofs. The minimum payout is $2 and you get paid every 15th of the Month.
|Ad Media King Publisher Network Features At A Glance|
|Copyright © www.moneyhomeblog.com|
AdmediaKing.com Pros and Cons
Ad Media King Pros
- Minimum payment threshhold is just $2
- No minimum traffic requirement
- Quick payment term of Net-15. They send publishers’ payments twice every month, on 1st and 15th.
- Accepts freely hosted website and sub-domains also.
- Live reports are available to keep track of your ad placements.
Ad Media King Cons
- CPM rates are on the lower side. Ranges between $0.012 to $0.20 irrespective of your traffic origin.
- Ads are non-relevant. One ad tag may sometime load multiple scripts or occassional pops.
- New ad network, yet to build a good reputation.
- Paypal payment option is not available for Indian webmasters. They issue Indian publishers payments either by check or bank transfer.
- Each ad placement/website has to be approved by them before placing the ad tag. Approval process usually takes 1-3 days.
I will be Publishing my payment proof and let you know if this network is paying or scam.
Here is a Complete list of CPM Ad Networks that accept websites with low traffic, you can check it out and Join a couple of them to start generating income from your blog.