How to index your new blog post in 20 seconds!
I see a lot of bloggers asking this question: My new blog posts are not getting index in google what to do? well read on…
Do you want to index your new blog post in google in less than 20 seconds? then you are reading the right post and this is the first of its kinds! The tool we are going to use in indexing our new blog posts is google own tool and so it is white-hat, not only can you use it to index your new posts, but you can also use it to index your new domain.
Article in a Glance
Assuming you are build web 2.0s and they are not getting index, then it will be difficult to get any serp movement to your money site.
Your website will only rise in SERP when your links are indexed. Google takes hours, days and weeks to index website.
And also if you have a blog that is taking too long to index, with this SURE WORKING METHOD you can get your new blog post index in google.com within seconds. Yes I mean seconds!
How to index faster?
Before you get your links index in google, you need to have Unique Articles on your blog. Of course you can index copy-and-paste-articles, but why bother when it will be wiped out in a little while? Why not be a little creative and build a site that will earn you money for months and even years? I have seen sites ranking for years and they are still ranking. if you go over their sites, you will see they have unique content.
This post is going to be too short, so i will add a little more article to juice it up.
But here is what you need to do to index your new posts: Head over to Google Submit url tool and then add your new post link.
Enter the captacha and click on submit, head over to google search and your new blog has just been index! You can do this also for your web 2.0s.
So How long will it take to get this post in index in google? 10 seconds.
::: Topic Closed Here :::
Submitting your url to google is more than enough to get it index in seconds, but you can increase your social traffic with onlywire.com
Another method to index your links is using a free ping services. I do make use of the free account provided by onlywire.com for 5 days. But it worth every second you spend. I create about 20 social bookmarking accounts and add them to onlywire.com and then share the web 2.0s link via the account. I also manually tweet and facebook share the urls. Don’t tweet and facebook share the urls in a single day! you can do 3+ daily. Make it look natural, you don’t want google to give you the back seat. Remember, we are building white hat backlinks… (… as if there is anything like white-hat)
The following can also help get your new blog posts to be index in google within seconds after clicking the publish button.
1. Commenting: Visit sites in your niches and leave your comments.
2. Guest Posting: If you want to build links that will not look like spam in the darting eyes of google, then guest posting is the way to go, find sites in your niches that accept guest posts and then submit your content. Some bloggers don’t accept guest posts, but with a little incentives you can get your post published there.
3. Interlink Blog Posts: Have similar content on your site? Then start interlinking to them and see how you will not only get your new blog ost index fast, but get them ranking high for your targeted keywords.
4. Social Media Share: Share your posts in google+, twitter. Facebook.
Now it is your turn, are you finding it hard to get your post index in google? then try this method and see the magic. Please share with us via the comment section if this works for you. Remember waiting for hours to get your post to get index is wrong. If you have some copycat who is scraping your article, google will assume you to be the content thief.
Latest posts by frank joseph (see all)
- How Lazy Moms Can Also Market Their Online Business - November 23, 2016
- 5 Benefits of Explainer Videos for Online Marketing - November 22, 2016
- Top 5 Cars to Learn to Drive In – The perfect Rides for Learners - November 11, 2016