Fiverr is a great way to make some solid start up money if you are just getting into internet marketing. However, working for Fiverr can be very slow and the payout is not that great. There is a way that you can use the system to your advantage though. I have figured out a way to do these four things and today I am going to share them with you. With Fiverr I can:
- Build a client list
- Increase revenue monthly
- Get short term cash
- Get pre qualified leads
Do not work for Fiverr!
Most of the people that use Fiverr are either buying something, or doing terrible tasks for only 5 small dollars. They only see the marketplace as a way to make some small money. They need to start looking at it as a way to network.
This technique might break the rules of Fiverr a little bit, but you can easy get around them without having any problems. They do not want you to do business outside of their system because they will lose out on all revenue if you do this. However, you will need to get around it to make contacts and get continued work.
So how do we do this?
Here is the best strategy for building up a list of clients that are for the long term. Remember to always come up with twists to a method and think outside the box!
- Post a gig and make it sound very intriguing. Also make it a great value to the buyer.
- Get some sales. Let them come in over a period of time.
- You might have to be okay with losing out on some money with each sale. Hopefully you are breaking even. The idea is to provide excellent value to the customer in order to build a solid relationship.
- Keep in mind you are not trying to make money (yet). You are increasing your customer base, and hopefully your income stream in the long run!
- Deliver your gig and make sure it is on time! While delivering your gig, you will want to attach a word document or text file that is called read me, or something similar. In the word document, give a link to your website or possibly your sales page. Offer them a discount for purchasing your service outside of Fiverr. Perhaps 20% off would be a good place to start. In this way, you will network and get orders outside of the system which will mean more money for you as well as more business contacts!
I usually make my document say something similar to this.
Thank you so much for purchasing my (related gig here). I appreciate your support and hope that the visitors to your website will enjoy reading the article that was posted on your site. If you are interested, I do offer corporate SEO to a very small group of clients. I really think your site has huge potential so I have decided to offer you an exclusive spot. If you are interested you can always get in contact with me by email (put your email), skype (put your skype) or my website (put your website). Have a wonderful day.
It is so simple, all you need to do is deliver your gig and then reach out to them. Entice them to your offer, and you can make contacts outside of Fiverr.
This is an excellent way to grow your business and make more money than you ever could inside the Fiverr system.
Author: Neil is a blogger who review webhosting sites at http://hostingtavern.com/