Every Month, I share my income report not to brag, but to encourage newbies that making money money online is possible and that anyone can do it! Even you/ Am also sharing my blog income report to help me keep record on how am doing with my internet business. I have a goal to reach – and it is just a few steps away. My goal is to be making $2,000 monthly from my online business and this must be partially passive income.
What I did Last Month
Well, a lot happened, first i started 2 new niche sites and one of them I used as a public case study, where i show my URL and the keyword(s) am trying to rank for.
And the good news is that the site is a huge success! Within 14 days of the site going live, it has earn $20! And it is not ranking in the top 80 for any of it keywords. Some months ago, i publish an article on Don’t wait for google, learn how to get referral traffic to your website. It has proved to be working for me and I know it will work for you as well. Before rambling, am pretty sure you want to see how much i have earn in March, 2014. Here are the numbers.
Article in a Glance
My March 2014 Monthly Income Report
Adsense: Adsense is my main source of income and I have been working my as* off to make sure i replaced it with amazon and other money making opportunities out there, am glad am doing that already. But to make sure my adsense earning is above $1,000 every month. I have to create Adsense Niche site – 2 to 5 will be enough to bring in $1k per month – That i will do when am through with my amazon niche site projects.
My Adsense Income report for March, 2014 is $450.50 (-$230) compare to last month earning. ($680)
Amazon Earnings: My Niche Sites have started making money with amazon, but it is still not much, but I know my next report will be much bigger (That is if my two new niche site rank for some of their keywords)
I have been making money with Moneyhomeblog for over 3 months now, and most of the money I earn here i re-invest it on the blog as well as use it for my niche sites. If you have a make money online blog or a business/finance blog, and you want to make side income from your blog, you can monetize it with your affiliate links (products you promote) and also if you choose to, you can accept sponsored post on your blog and Linkvehicle is the best. (To attract advertisers, you will need to increase your blog google pagerank and also your Domain Authority (D.A).
My total blog income report for March, 2014 is $1,525 (+393)
This is the best month so far in the year 2014. And I know if I keep it this way, I will hit my goal in the next few months. Ooops! I was just playing with FireShoot – a firefox addon plugin that can capture your full PC/website page. And i added everything on my paypal page, the screenshot are cut into two, since paypal will not show all the earnings from March to April.
My goals for last month
I have a simple goal for February, and am very happy that I have achieved all of them 😀
Goals for the month of March, 2014
1. Rank my niche site to the top 3. – Achieved!
2. My partnership site to top 3 as well. – Done!
3. Increase moneyhomeblog earnings:D – Done!
Goal for April, 2014
1. Rank my public case study website to top 5.
2. Rank my new niche site to top 5 for the primary keyword.
3. Increase Amazon Earning to $300+ I will continue to work on my niche sites to make them rank, although I always given my sites 2 – 3 months to start ranking and earning, so this goal might be far fetch, however, am sure it is achieve-able as I have done quality link building on them. And for the niche site to make $300+ from amazon, they must have to rank or the No.3 goal will not be possible. If you have any question on building a niche site, you can ask me using the comment box or contact me 😀
Latest posts by frank joseph (see all)
- [A Beginner Guide] To Make Money From Amazon Affiliate Program - April 24, 2017
- Choosing The Best Forex Broker - April 14, 2017
- Complete Guide On How to become a Virtual Assistant (2017) - April 13, 2017