I have shared a lot of CPM Ad networks for high traffic websites and so i felt it is yet another time to share legit and paying CPM networks that accept sites with low traffic.
These are new CPMs publishers networks but they promising ad networks which accept publishers with low traffic and they accept almost all websites. All the 5 ads networks below are legit and paying as at the time of writing this post. Since they are somehow new to the industry, they do not have enough of reputation. Most of the CPMs Ad Networks mentioned below do not offer the highest CPM rate in the market, but they can compete with the normal market standards.
In my previous post, i share a list of high paying CPM Ad Networks and they only accept websites with high traffic, if you think your blog site fit into that categories, then you can check it out as they pay much higher compare to these networks. High Paying CPM Ad Networks and you might want to check out this list also
Most of them have CPM rate around $0.10 – $0.25, if you are not okay with that, then you need not bother about joining them, however, if you are looking to make money online with your website and you are finding it difficult to join the big time CPMs Ad Networks, then this is for you. These CPM networks accept sub-domains, free blogs hosted on blogger.com etc…
Article in a Glance
- 1 Top 5 New Legit CPM Ad Networks For Low Traffic Websites
- 2 REQUIREMENTS!
- 2.1 2. AdMediaKing Publisher Network
- 2.2 Sign Up for AdMediaKing.com Here
- 2.3 3. nPlexMedia CPM Publisher Network
- 2.4 nPlexMedia Pros:
- 2.5 nPlexMedia Cons:
- 2.6 *Sign Up For nPlexmedia Here*
- 2.7 4. GloAdMarket Publisher Network
- 2.8 GloAdMarket Pros:
- 2.9 GloAdMarket Cons:
- 2.10 Payment Method
- 2.11 Sign Up for GloAdMarket Here
- 2.12 MasterCPM Publisher Network
- 2.13 Sign Up for MasterCPM Here
- 2.14 Conclusion
Top 5 New Legit CPM Ad Networks For Low Traffic Websites
Tips: Join more than one of the Ad Networks and see which one perform well in your niche/website, also you can add more than one network in your websites.
1. ValuePubMedia CPM Network
ValuePubMedia CPM Network Review
ValuePubMedia Network is located in Mahadma Ghandhi Nagar A/12 Haldia, W.B, India and they help you to manage your ad space and you don’t have to bother about your inventory going unsold again.
According to them, they have over 100% fill rate, and also claim to have the highest eCPM.
Here is a few details about ValuePubMedia Network
- Multiple Ad Formats
- 100% Fill Rate
- Minimum $5 Payments
- PayPal, Check, or Bank Wire
- Net 35 Terms
- Affiliate Program
Before applying for this network, here is the requirements.
Your site must:
- have a minimum of 5000 page views per month (I guess all the site have this)
- not host content that delivers malware or browser hijacks/redirects
- not contain or link to adult content
The minimum payout is $5 which is okay, but if you can’t wait for Net35 before getting your payment, there are other networks that pay bi-weekly.
They also have other payment option like Bank wire and Check, but you must have $100 before you will get paid.
ValuePubMedia accept almost all blogs and you can register from the link here: HERE
2. AdMediaKing Publisher Network
I did a partial review of Admediaking some few days ago and you can read more about it here-> AdMediaKing.com Review.
I said partial review because am testing them on one of my blogger blog that gets about 7k – 13k pageviews per day. I will write more about them if i see how they perform in terms of earnings.
3. nPlexMedia CPM Publisher Network
nPlexMedia CPM Publisher Network review- paying or scam?
nPlexMedia is a CPM and CPC system that accept low traffic websites. They don’t have much information on their website regarding their terms of services, but below is a little i can get from around the web.
1. nPlexMedia supports multiple ad formats including Sliding and Full-Page ads.
2. They offers fixed CPM rate ranging from $0.07 (for 468×60 banners) to $0.50 (for Full-Page and Pop ads)
3. nPlexMedia pay $0.03 for all valid clicks on standard banner ads which ads up to your CPM earnings. This indicates that you will not only get paid for CPM, but you will generate more $$ from CPC.
4. They have good fill rate of around 80% — which is good enough for publishers.
5. nPlexMedia process payments within hours of request so long you have earned $1.
6. Good news is that they have Live reports which will help you to know how a certain ads i performing.
7. They display “AdChoices” advertisements – sign of a trustworthy network.
1. Although they claim that their ads are relevant, nPlexMedia are non-relevant to the page content/site niche and sometimes this might obstruct your visitors. I hope they improved a little bit to know what kind of ads to show…
2. I don’t why they choose to, but each ad slot has to be approved by nPlexMedia before they can start displaying on your website.
3. nPlexMedia CPM rates are on the lower side compared to most of the publisher networks.
But overall conclusion of nPlexMedia is that they are paying and you don’t have to wait for Net7 or above to get paid, you get paid when you have amass just $1 in your account! And you get paid within hours after requesting for payment.
4. GloAdMarket Publisher Network
GLOADMARKET is one of the TOP ad Network that accept low traffic websites and they offer a much better eCPM compare to other networks, am currently using them also on my blog where AdMediaKing is, and i will give it a week or one month to know which of them is much better.
So far, within 24 hours, am already earning about $0.50 with AdMediaKing and $0.45+ with GLOADMARKET. Watch out for my full review on GLOADMARKET in a couple of days/weeks.
Here are a few benefit why i recommend this network.
- •Approved traffic worldwide.
- •Monetize via ad impressions and clicks.
- •Flexible and fully-customizable ads to meet your needs.
- •Enjoy high turnover in the industry.
- •Direct support and senior account manager.
1. GloAdMarket have High CPM rate. And averages around $0.20 CPM rate if your traffic generates clicks. Perhaps they are CPM and CPC ad network.
2. GloAdMarket have almost 100% Fill Rate.
3. No minimum traffic requirements – This means that everyone with a website can apply and start making money online.
4. Good thing is that GloAdMarket accepts world-wide traffic.
5. $1 minimum payout – you get paid when you have reach the threshold which is just $1
6. Real time reporting.
1. GloAdMarket counts only unique impression.
2. GloAdMarket issues payments once a month. Your Earnings from January is paid on or before 7th February.
GlOADMARKET payment threshold is $1. And you can Get paid via paypal, bank transfer and payza.
MasterCPM Publisher Network
MasterCPM accept websites with low so long the website meet their rules, and you get paid when you have reach the threshold which is $2. And you get paid DAILY!
But this network is a popunders ads and not suitable for all websites,
Here you have the best CPMs Ad Networks that accept low traffic websites and if you are wondering how to make money from your website, then this is for you. You can keep growing your traffic and maybe one day you will be accepted into some of the top players.
Am currently using AdMediaKing and Global Advertising Market which according to the reviews have the highest eCPM rates. I will confirm this in the next coming weeks.
For my India friends who are finding it hard to get accepted into Adsense, these are the perfect alternatives to Google Adsense and you don’t have to worry about your account getting banned so long your site is getting traffic from search engines, social networks. etc.
Do you have a better CPM networks that accept low traffic websites? Then share it with us via the comment and I will do well to add it to the list after performing my due diligence.
Now there is nothing stopping you from getting paid to blog!
Latest posts by frank joseph (see all)
- How to Pay Less for Academic Papers Written? - August 17, 2016
- Blog Income Report For July 2016 (Amazon Affiliate Income) - August 5, 2016
- How to Increase Traffic to Website using Pinterest - July 24, 2016