Would you like to learn How to Build a Profitable Amazon Niche site? Well, continue reading, you won’t regret it!
I just sold my amazon niche site on www.flippa.com for $2,750… I would have sold it for $3,000, but paypal was refunding the monies until the listing ended. Too bad I was not checking my paypal! And due to the success of my amazon niche site…
I want to share with you how you can start a niche site and start earning in less than 60 days. From the screenshots below, you will see that paypal collected their fees as well as Flippa! From every successful listing, you will pay flippa 10% of the total sales.
Not just showing you how to do it, I will be starting a public case study again in a difficult keywords, but when the site rank it has the potential of making over $1,000+ monthly.
Unlike my first public case study niche site where the highest product cost about $99+. This niche items cost between $200 to $900+. Selling just 30+ items a month is enough to give us reasonable earning. And I will be ranking the site before December, 2014! We have less than 60 days to rank or tank.
Amazon Niche Sites are insanely profitable if you do it right, and once set up, it is going to be passive income for a long time.
Article in a Glance
- 1 How to Build a Profitable Amazon Niche site
How to Build a Profitable Amazon Niche site
You will learn my ultimate guide to building a profitable Amazon Affiliate niche sites and although I have published a lot about this subject already, but you can follow me along as I build another profitable amazon niche site! Every steps I take will be shown to you right here.
Why Chose Amazon over Clickbank?
Amazon Affiliate niche sites are usually evergreen. When you sell products on amazon, you are selling physical stuffs that people will need for years. Unlike Clickbank where the products tends to discontinued.
How to Find Profitable Amazon Keywords
A lot of people are confused on how to find a profitable amazon keywords to promote or build a niche site around. The golden keywords for Amazon niche sites are Best Product Category and Product Category Reviews.
Let’s assume you are building a niche site for sports shoes. You will need to check how many searches “best sport shoes” and “sport shoes reviews” have and also check if you can rank for them.
So how to find your SEED KEYWORD? You can use the general product categories as your seed keywords while researching, like, vacuum cleaners, sport shoes, etc. If you want to build an authority or semi-authority website, try to avoid brand or exact product names which will limit your website potential. Chose a keyword that you can generate at least 20 to 60 pages of content.
If you want to get idea on how to find amazon keywords, browse through the amazon product listing categories and especially through their bestseller lists here: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs
How to find the competitiveness of a keyword? Your keyword research will determine how profitable your niche site will be. Imagine going for a keyword that is un-rank-able? Keywords where the top 20 has DA/PA of over 40+ and Site Age over 3yrs+ with huge amount of quality links… Chance are; you will not see the top 10 in the next 6 months plus.
But with Longtail Pro keyword research software, you will find easy to rank keywords that are insanely profitable! If you are shy to do your keyword research, you can hit my email and I will do the research for you for just a token of $59+. The keyword package will come with 4+ keywords having over 3k local search plus a lot of long tail keywords. With products price over $100 to $500+.
Want to build an amazon niche site that converts, use comparison tables!
A lot of niche sites now use comparison table on their homepage as well as inner pages! Comparison tables between products are a MUST have when it comes to building an Amazon affiliate websites that converts.
Not only do this kind of website convert extremely well, they are useful to the visitors also, as they can compare multiple products at a glance. I personally use comparison table on homepage with over 2000 words articles on the product. I use comparison tables on some of my posts as well.
What are the free wordpress plugin you can use to build a comparison tables easily?
There might be a lot out there, but the two that has worked for me and it is so easy to use are;
- Websimon Tables plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/websimon-tables/
- Tablepress plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/tablepress/
Every comparison table differs with each niche, but you must/should have a column with the product image preview (which will be hyperlinked with your amazon affiliate link) and another column with a direct call to action: Text/Button that reads; click here for more details about this product, which when clicked will lead the customers to amazon.com
Starting a Fresh Public Case Study! Building and ranking an amazon niche site from scratch to start earning over $500+ monthly. You can follow along, if you have any questions asked them via the comment box or send me a message via the contact us page.
Want to Start an Amazon Niche Site Today?
You will need to have the following stuffs in place when you are planning to build an amazon niche site.
- Hosting – I recommend Bluehost webhosting, am using it to host my niche sites and it can use to host unlimited number of domains! And it is super cheap! Check out Bluehost Webhosting Here.
- Domain – This should come before hosting, after doing your keyword research and you have decided on what domain name to buy, I recommend that you use archive.org to see if the domain was a dropped domain or to check if the domain was penalized. If the content on the domain are not relevant to the niche. Don’t buy it. Go for fresh domain. (Unless you know how to analysis dropped domain to know which is good to build a site around) You can buy your domain name from godaddy.com, namecheap.com or bluehost.com
- Theme – In my personal journey to building amazon niche sites, I have seen that almost all the wordpress theme convert very well for amazon. You should concentrate on the SEO aspect of the theme.
- Article – You need to have about 10+ pages, 6 pages will be product reviews while the other will be informative article about the products. But it is recommended that you have up to 25+ pages of pages so your site will not be flagged as tiny affiliate site!
- SEO – If you don’t know how to rank for your keywords, there is little to know chance that you will earn from your niche site. I will explain a little bit about how I rank for my niche sites and how you too can. But this process can cost up to $250+ for quality link building! Unless you plan to do it yourself.
What I have done for now
Actually, the keyword am going to be targeting will be a public keyword that was shared already. The only reason am going for it is that one of the guys who is ranking for the said keyword(s) sold his site on the niche for a whooping $19,000.00! I want to replicate that success! And I have just 60+ to achieve it before Christmas shopping.
I will be buying the domain name, and then install wordpress/theme and order for about 15 articles to start with. On my next post I will reveal the keywords I want to rank for as well as the url.
Update: 22nd November 2015. It is been over a year since I started this project, it was a success. Although I have not sold it. I love the passive income am getting from it for the main time. My goal is to sell it early next year (2016) and use the money to start a bigger (Very big) authority website. More on this in a few months time.
Latest posts by frank joseph (see all)
- Blogging: A Smart Way Of Making Money From Home - June 22, 2017
- Small Business Debt Can Sometimes Prove To Be Beneficial For Your Growth - June 20, 2017
- Best Business Application You Should Have - June 17, 2017