Writing jobs is an online platform that allows people that want to be their own boss the opportunity to earn a lot of cool cash…while working at the comfort of their home…and at their leisure time.
Writing jobs, from its name, is only for freelancer writers, and they have up to 42 different writing categories. Article writing, blogging, reviews, business proposals, content editing, copy writing, research writing, report, e-book writing, article writing, creative writing are some of the categories on this freelance website.
How I Joined Writing Jobs
Prior to knowing about Writing Jobs, I was a writer on both upwork.com and freelancer.com. I joined Fiverr.com to around December 2015. I was handling business writing, research writing, and business proposals for my clients.
One day, a very good friend of mine, Kate, told me about Writing Jobs. I told Kate I wasn’t interested in joining any other platform. And sincerely I meant that.
But one day, my curiosity landed me into a goldmine that I’ve been putting off since all this while.
I never taught of joining Writing Jobs before. The reason why I typed www.writing-jobs.net in my address bar was to check the platform (less I forget, I hate a complex, difficult to navigate website).
I read the benefits and the reviews. I was not totally convinced. Then, I signed up for the seven days trial.
And guess what?
I got my first job with a big restaurant from California. The task was to create their email contents and a newsletter. We agreed on 8 hours, billed at $50 per hour over seven days. That’s $400 without any commission.
That was how I earned my Upwork monthly income in a single project that took me less than 2 hours to execute.
And since then, I have been making a minimum of $1000 monthly income doing what I love doing…business writing, business proposals, email content writing, report writing, and research writing. In fact, when I earn between $1000 to $1,500, I consider that month to be a “slow.”
I’ve spent over six months on the website, and I can confidently say that Writing Jobs is the best online job site for serious freelancers.
Pros of Writing Jobs
I want to make it extremely easy for you by breaking down all my observations about Writing Jobs into pros and cons. And like I indicated earlier, this content is nothing but my honest assessment of the writing platform.
So, here are the advantages you stand to benefit when you sign up with Writing Jobs.
- No 20% or 30% commission on completed projects – I’m sure there are a lot of people like me who hate paying commissions. Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer all deducts 20% commission from every completed project…including That’s insane!
Agreed. These online writing websites will pay their staffs, upgrade their database (or whatever they call it). Yet, the commission is ridiculous. Imagine you receive $500 worth of jobs in a month. That means you’re left with only $400 after the commission.
And it also means that you’ve parted with a huge $100…and that’s even in one month for $500. What if you earn say $5000 per month?
- Lowest Fee – Writing Jobs requires only $27 monthly fee from you. Even if you earn over $10,000, that’s all yours. They further make things so easy for people by allowing you test their water (their website) with just $1 for seven days.
I got my first job within the first seven days…I got a job of $400 with $1 membership fee
You too can earn even more than that from your first job. Check www.writing-jobs.net now to begin.
- Mouth-watering Jobs – Forget about the $5 gig. With this online job site, you can earn between $30 – $120 per hour, up to $50 per article, and up to $1000 on an e-book writing project.
- Massive Daily Job Posting – Whatever your writing niche is: blog content writer, article writer, creative writer, business writer, and much more, you’ll be able to see your choice work opportunity among thousands of daily job posting.
- Free Tutorials and Other Resources – Joining the premium membership allow you to access free e-books, free audiobooks, free writing software, free blogging tools and software, free tutorial on how to become a six figure freelancer, etc.
- Money Back Guarantee – This was one of the reasons why I signed up. With Writing Jobs, you can opt out of your premium at any time and your fund would be returned to you. This guarantee is for 60 days. And, trust me, you won’t need to cancel your subscription.
- Fast Cash Out – You won’t wait for 2 weeks or more to cash your payment. In fact, you can receive your payment every single day via Paypal, cheque, and wire transfer.
- Global – You can get paid to write no matter where you live. Writing Jobs works with companies over +150 counties around the globe.
Cons of Writing Jobs
Honestly I can’t think of any bad side of this website.
But there was something that happened after 1 week of my sign up…I received a debit alert from Paypal that $27 was deducted by Writing Jobs. Of course I don’t have any problem with the notification. In fact, I smiled when I saw it.
But this might come as a shock to people that are not expecting the auto deduction. Sure. You can receive your money back within 60 days. But I’ll advice you save yourself the stress of sending messages to the support.
That’s it. I hope you find this piece useful. Get much closer to earning big with little effort in your freelancing career today. Visit www.writing-jobs.net to begin and get your first paid writing job for only $1. You’ve got nothing to lose.
Latest posts by frank joseph (see all)
- Actionable Ideas to Help You Build Your Company’s LinkedIn Profile - October 19, 2017
- Backlink Generator Tips - October 16, 2017
- Some Low Budget but Great Business Ideas to Start in 2018 - October 12, 2017