No matter how large or small your business is, transaction volume is key to success. As your customer base grows, how can you keep transaction times to a minimum, guarantee fraud security with EMV tech and increase buyer satisfaction? Here are four ways to make sure your POS system is giving you the best business advantage.
1. Maximize Transaction Speed With a Smart POS System
Whether you operate a restaurant or a store, every second counts when it comes to moving clients efficiently through checkout. With state-of-the-art POS software integrated with mobile processing solutions and standalone terminals – such as the Clover Point of Sale System – you can process payments in a heartbeat:
- Apps for tableside ordering
- E-commerce options
- Virtual signature, fingerprint recognition and other time-saving verification methods
- Contactless payments
- Digital receipts
2. Offer a Wide Variety of Payment Options
Keeping up with modern technology is essential to take advantage of every possible sale. Put simply, customers want to pay their way:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Chip cards
- Smartphone app
- Online payment methods
Investing in these payment types via Merchant Account Solutions means offering your customers the options they want, guaranteeing your business stays at the top of their favorites list. With our cutting-edge Revel Systems, you can even create incentive programs using gift cards, points and special deals to generate even greater brand loyalty.
3. Encourage Employee Integration
Technology only reaches its maximum potential when the people using it understand what to do. There are a few things you can do to help your employees take advantage of awesome payment systems:
- Create practice sessions with complex orders
- Use easy-to-understand payment apps with pictures or simple order modifiers
- Train employees to handle more than sales: returns, digital payment and gift cards
4. Prioritize Personalized Solutions
Every business is unique when it comes to payment requirements; open-air cafes have very different needs than huge superstores, for example. The great thing is that modern payment systems allow you to pick and choose features to fit like a glove – or plan for future expansion. Contact us to find out more.